May 7, 2009

Tiny Miracles!

My heart melts when I see babies this little. I love their beady dark eyes and soft perfect skin when they're so tiny. Every little movement they make is somehow the most precious thing you've ever seen. They are changing so fast in those early weeks. I felt like my daughter looked different almost every day in the first month. That's why it's so important to document those moments.

I had the pleasure of taking pictures of Charley (Charlotte) Grace. She was just about 5 weeks old in these pictures and she is such a beautiful baby. She looked so comfortable on the stack of towels during our session, we didn't want to take her off!

baby photo

baby photo

baby photo

Photobucket

baby photo

[Photobucket

Photobucket

baby photo

baby photo

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - simple, yet really focused on the baby. I love them.

Followers