Jun 24, 2009

Baby Ryann

Last week I got to take pictures for sweet baby Ryann and Laci. It was such a nice day out, we decided to do the pictures outside. The light from the sun at the end of the day gave a beautiful warm glow to the pictures for our "mommy and me" session. And I just love newborn sessions because I usually get a chance to hold the babies. I just love that itty bitty stage - it's so precious!

baby photography grand rapids mi

baby photography grand rapids mi

baby photography grand rapids mi

baby photography grand rapids mi

Photobucket

baby photography grand rapids mi

baby photography grand rapids mi

baby photography grand rapids mi

baby photography grand rapids mi

baby photography grand rapids mi

baby photography grand rapids mi

baby photography grand rapids mi

Followers